Happy Skeptic

Because cynicism is overrated.

Name:
Location: Vienna, VA

I am a figment of your imagination

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Arrested Development forever

Just saw the season finale of Arrested Development, and all I can say is that it better not be the series finale.

Most of the folks who've been telling you to watch AD take this approach: "What the hell is wrong with you? Are you an idiot?"

I'll take ... the same approach. Come on, folks -- have we lost our sense of humor? Would it help if they called it CSI: Arrested Development? Do we only watch crime shows and reality shows? Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

2 Comments:

Blogger em²ile² said...

Beau, I'd appreciate it if you came back (to my blog) to chat with an anonymous commenter who seems a bit disgruntled by some of your (and others') comments. Btw, clicking on your "bd" doesn't link to your blog, which is a bit annoying...

7:35 PM  
Blogger bdure said...

Thanks -- I've replied and fixed my profile.

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home