Happy Skeptic

Because cynicism is overrated.

Name:
Location: Vienna, VA

I am a figment of your imagination

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Housekeeping notes

1. Anonymous comments have been enabled. I will, of course, shut them down if things get ridiculous. Of course, all my friends are starting their own blogs at Blogger, so they'll have their own IDs, right?

2. Speaking of those who know me in real life -- if you still have my personal blog bookmarked (and you should), you'll find a link to my latest photos of home and baby there.

3. I've added a Hotmail account. It's the name of this blog (all one word) AT h0tma1l dott ... etc. Wow, I'm paranoid about spam.

4. Maybe I'm getting too cynical, but I just compared blog fundamentalism to the South Park Underpants Gnomes at Jay Rosen's blog. I should probably retire on that note. That's either the best I'll ever do or a sign that the Internet has warped my brain.

1 Comments:

Blogger em²ile² said...

If you're really paranoid about spam, forget the hotmail account- it doesn't filter ANYTHING!

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home