Happy Skeptic

Because cynicism is overrated.

Name:
Location: Vienna, VA

I am a figment of your imagination

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Again ... NEW blog

I've been checking my page counter, and it appears some of you don't quite know what it means to see a blog in which the only post of the last two months is "Check out my new blog."

So let me reiterate:

-- This blog? No longer updated.

-- New blog? Mostly Modern Music. That's http://mostlymodernmusic.blogspot.com.

Same overly verbose thoughts, slightly different topic, completely different blog.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just viewed your blog/site with the keyword **handbag** and really

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Blog! I also have a site about secondhand accordions
. You can check it out at secondhand accordions


Also, as a thank you for visiting my site, I'd like to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE DVD Camcorder! Just click the following link and enter your Zipcode to see if the promotion is available in your area!

FREE DVD Camcorder

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home